Account Number Account numbers can be found on your Tax Statement. If you do not know the account number try searching by owner name/address or property location. Example: 126-0586-00010 *requires dashes within some account numbers.
Owner Name Enter owner's last name followed by a space and the first name or letter. Example: Doe John or Doe J
Owner Address This is the owner's mailing address. Enter the street number followed by a space and the street name.
Property Location This is the actual property address. Enter the street name. Do NOT enter street type or direction such as: Ave., Ln., or Dr. Example: Weatherford
Pay by phone: 1-877-690-3729 Jurisdiction Code: 6128
Pay by Credit Card or Debit CardA convenience fee of 2.45% for credit card will be charged by Forte for this service. There is a flat fee of $3.95 for Visa Debit ONLY that will be charged by Forte. Goose Creek CISD does not collect this fee.
Pay by e-CheckA convenience fee will be charged by Forte Payment Services per the following for this service. Goose Creek CISD does not collect this fee.
- $0.00 to $75,000.00 will be charged $1.50 w/Verification per transaction
- $75,000.01 to $125,000.00 will be charged $5.00 w/Verification per transaction
- $125,000.01 to $150,000.00 will be charged $10.00 w/Verification per transaction
- $150,000.01 to $250,000.00 will be charged $15.00 w/Verification per transaction
- $250,000.01 to $500,000.00 will be charged $25.00 w/Verification per transaction
- $500,000.01 to $ 750,000.00 will be charged $35.00 w/Verification per transaction
- $750,000.01 to $1,000,000.00 will be charged $50.00 w/Verification per transaction
If you have not received your property tax statement by mail, and you cannot view your property tax statement online, one of the following reasons may apply to your property tax account:
- The Harris County Appraisal District (HCAD) or Chambers County Appraisal District (CCAD) has not certified the property tax account.
- You have requested to opt out of the online display and access of your property tax account.
- There has been a change in ownership on the property and our office has not been notified of the change.
- The property tax account is being reviewed prior to billing.
You are still responsible for payment of your property taxes even if you have not received a copy of your property tax statement(s). Please call (281) 420-4845 to receive a payment amount for your property taxes. The new property taxes are due by January 31st of each year.
The tax statement provided by this website has been prepared from Tax Office data current as of the date printed on the statement and is subject to change or corrections.
If you currently owe property tax on your account but your account information does not display, the values may not yet have been certified by the Appraisal District. Please check with the Harris County Appraisal District (HCAD) or Chambers County Appraisal District (CCAD) for further information.
The Tax Office accepts full and partial payments of property taxes online. Property taxpayers may use credit cards, debit cards or e-Checks to pay their taxes.